Seppi – Superforst
The professional forestry mulcher for any type of vegetation management.
SEPPI forestry mulchers SUPERFORST and MAXIFORST are the “high performers” for felling trees, and clearing the ground after the wood harvest or after catastrophes etc. The best partners for professionals. Very strong chassis, for a very long life with counter knives. Fixed hammer rotor with bolt-on-rotor shaft.
SUPERFORST mulches wood up to 50 cm [20”] Ø. Very strong chassis, for a very long life with reinforced chassis and with counter knives.
Alignment system for transmission by SUPERFORST – ADAM™ – Hydraulic tilting of the mulcher by gear tracking with PTO shaft alignment. With the W-shaped angles the range of motion increases and the mulcher can be moved up- and downwards even higher. This angular adjustment protects the PTO shaft and the input shaft even at high loads and supports an ideal adaptation to the conditions of the roads.
Advantages: longer service life of PTO and input-shaft, even deeper digging, working with an hydraulic alignment system is easier and faster.
New: rotor shaft with tools with a single tooth in very aggressive carbide – the MONO TIP V-LOCK. This rotor is even more efficient on large logs and thicker wood.
- High performance – great results!
- Mulches wood up to 50 cm [20″] Ø
- NEW! Rotor V-LOCK
- Land clearing in the oil and gas industry
- Maintaining of power and communication lines
- Improve arable fields and other land
- Vegetation management
- Clearing forests after harvesting wood
- Right-of-way clearing
SUPERFORST – STANDARD VERSION
- SUPERFORST mulches wood up to 50 cm [20”] Ø
- Standard rotor: fixed tungsten carbide tips hammers MINI DUO
- Bolt-on-rotor shaft
- Working speed 0-5 km/h
- ISO 3-point rear linkage cat. 3 central articulated
- 1000 rpm gearbox with freewheel
- ADAM™ alignment system – Hydraulic tilting of the mulcher with PTO shaft alignment
- Double drive
- 10 belts (2×5)
- Hydraulically operated hood
- Skids, adjustable in height by 5 cm [2”], reinforced with plates made of hard metal
- Front and rear protection: triple / single chains
- Colour: red RAL 3020
- PTO drive shaft
- Rotor V-LOCK with fixed tungsten carbide tips hammers MONO TIP V-LOCK
- Front attachment
- Mechanical or hydraulic guard frame
- Guard frame with rakes
- Centrifugal clutch for slow start and protection of the PTO shaft