Seppi – H-SMWA-K
The universal SEPPI mulcher H-SMWA-K is a strong and versatile excavator attachment for maintaining wasteland and areas difficult to access. This SEPPI M. mulching head can be mounted on small and medium tracked excavators or excavators with tyres, boom mounted or attacched on hyd. tractor.
H-SMWA-K works with hydraulic transmission. The hood allows the adjustment of the degree of mulching. With the support roller it is possible to adapt to the contours of the ground and to adjust the height of cut. Very strong frame, for a very long life with reinforced frame made of wear-resistant steel and counterknives inside the casing. Well protected motor, placed behind the interface plate.
Standard rotor with hammers or flails SMW DUO or Forestry rotor with FORST swinging hammers can work in both directions!
Ideal for different types of vegetation management, right of way and road maintenance, land clearing and with forestry rotor also for clearing forests after harvesting wood, brush on road side and much more.
Available working width: 125, 155 [49″, 61″].
H-SMWA-K – STANDARD VERSION
- Mulches grass and brush up to 5 cm [2”] Ø, up to 12 cm [5”] with forestry mulcher
- Mulcher to be mounted on excavators, outriggers or hydrostatic prime movers
- Standard rotor with SMW DUO flails
- Suitable for excavators from 3 to 8 t [4,400-11,000 lb]
- Chassis and roller holder made of wear-resistant steel AR400
- Prepared for an individual interface plate or to attach an ISO 3-point linkage
- Prepared for transmission with hydraulic motor of choice
- Recommended oil flow: 60-150 l/min [15.9 – 39.6 gpm]
- Adjustable front hood
- Front protection with chains
- Rear protection with safety rubber flap
- Adjustable rear support roller (by forestry rotor with additional skids)
- Colour: yellow
- Forestry rotor with swinging hammer FORST
- Forestry rotor with fixed knives MINI BLADE
- Forestry rotor with fixed knives MINI DUO
- Variable displacement motor with relief valve, different types at choice
- Interface plate for excavators of different brands
- Front attachment: cat. 1 ISO 3-point linkage for hydr. tractors
- Interface plate with 190° rotation (for excatator)
- Laser tachometer
And other options of choice.