- The SEPPI mulching head BMS-L has been developed for medium size excavators. It is strong mulcher, at a relatively light weight. Mounted on the arm of an excavator, SEPPI BMS-L mulcher will show great results in greenspace maintenance on riverbanks, in the forest and in other areas difficult to reach. Suitable for different types of vegetation management, right of way maintenance, clearing forests after harvesting wood and much more.Direction of rotation and opening of the hood are reversible, the SEPPI BMS-L mulcher can work in two directions and is easiliy adaptable to the working conditions. Many specific situations determined by the type of vegetation, the soil and the environment will thus be easy to handle! With its standard rotor, the BMS-L mulches brush up to 7 cm [2.8″] in diameter, with the optional forestry rotor with swinging or fixed hammers the mulcher can brush material up to 15 cm [6″].
SEPPI BMS-L it suitable for mounting on excavators or forwarders of different brands.
Available working width: 100, 125 [39″, 49″].
BMS-L – STANDARD VERSION
- Mulching head BMS-L is suitable for excavators from 7 to 15 tons [11,000-33,000 lb]
- Mulches and brush vegetation up to 7 cm [2.8”] Ø,
with forestry rotor up to 15 cm [6”] Ø
- Standard rotor with SMO flails
- Prepared for an individual interface plate
- Prepared for transmission with hydraulic motor of choice
- Recommended oil flow: 50-150 l/min [13.2 – 39.6 gpm]
- Hydraulically operated hood on one side
- And mechanically operated hood on the other side
- Front and rear protection with chains
- Adjustable skids, reinforced
- Colour: yellow
- Forestry rotor with swinging hammers
- Forestry rotor with fixed hammers
- Variable displacement motor on choice
- Interface plate (for different excavator brands)
- 190° hydraulic rotation plate
- Second hydraulically adjustable hood
And other options of choice.