This self-contained trailed sprayer can be towed by a wide variety of vehicles and features an engine driven pump which provides up to 25 litres of liquid per minute. The purpose built, trailed chassis, fitted with 23-10.5-12 wheels and tyres offers good low ground pressure for use in wet ground conditions. The supplied jack stand keeps the unit level when not in use, making it very easy to attach.
The lightweight manually folding boom incorporates a self-levelling function complete with a “break-back” facility on the outer booms. A simple manual winch is fitted for boom height adjustment and two outer skids ensure the floating boom cannot touch the ground during operation.
An in-cab 12v electric wired remote switch allows the operator to switch on and off from the drving seat.
A separate clean water tank facility is fitted to meet spraying legislation requirements.
Standard Features –
- 600 litre tank
- Purpose built trailed chassis fitted with 23×10.5-12 wheels and tyres
- 6 or 8metre lightweight floating boom with self-levelling function
- “Break-back” facility on outer booms
- Hypro easy-fit 3 jet bodies with ability to switch off individual nozzles or boom sections
- 4hp Honda engine c/w 25litre/minute hypro diaphragm pump
- 12v Remote (wired) electric on/off switch
- Manual pressure regulation and agitation
- Drain tap
- Vented cap
- 15 litre clean water tank