Off Road Trailers 2020
The unique feature of this Stepped – Wheels Underneath – ATV Trailer is the “stepped” trailer body with the wheels positioned underneath. This keeps the overall width to a minimum (similar to the width of an ATV), allowing access to confined areas as well as providing a low centre of gravity, both of which are important benefits where there is restricted access such as parkland footpaths or rough forest trails.
The SMT benefits from a very strong, all-welded steel construction and has a fully hot-dip galvanised body, with flotation wheel and tyres (22×11-8) fitted as standard. Swivel tow hitches and bead lock wheel rims come as standard for extra safety.
Standard Features –
- Trailer body dimensions: 1500 x 1160
- Narrow overall width
- Useful carrying capacity
- Hot-dip galvanised body for durability
- All-steel, fully welded construction
- Tremendous strength
- Stable towing
- Go-anywhere ability
- Bead lock wheel rims (22×11-8) for added safety
- 50mm swivel tow hitch
- Flotation tyres for low ground pressure
- Turf tyre option available