Off Road Trailers 2020
The OXR is an off-road trailer designed to be large enough to carry an ATV in the load area.
It is a versatile asset and quickly becomes an almost indispensable tool, whether working behind an ATV, UTV, compact tractor or 4×4 vehicle.
The standard unit has low sides for maximum configurability. It benefits from very strong construction and has a fully galvanised chassis and body.
The standard construction features an immensely strong, high quality phenolic resin-coated ply floor with an option of an alloy tread-plate floor if required.
A 50mm swivel tow hitch and bead lock wheel rims come as standard for extra safety and conform to HSE regulations.
Standard Features –
- Trailer body dimensions: 2250 x 1310 x 300mm
- Galvanised chassis and body for durability
- Quality phenolic resin coated ply floor for strength and long life
- Bead lock wheel rims for added safety
- 50mm swivel tow hitch
- Flotation tyres for low ground pressure
- Extended panel headboard (0.9m)
- Extended mesh sides – hinged
- Extended panel sides – fixed (gives 0.9m panel height)
- Extended ramp tailgate c/w stock gate
- Extended tailgate with ‘Logic’ treadplate ramps
- Divider gate
- Tandem axle
- Alloy treadplate floor
- Turf tyre option available