Logic – Beaver Tail ATV Trailer SXR
The SXR726BT Beaver Tail ATV Trailer is a road legal trailer with a “beaver tail” floor designed to carry all kinds of equipment including smaller UTVs, ATVs, etc. It is especially useful for transporting garden tractors where the the angled floor 560mm from the rear of the trailer, facilitates easy loading whilst preventing damage of the mower deck.
It benefits from very strong construction and has a fully galvanised body including a high quality phenolic resin-coated ply floor although there is an option of an alloy treadplate floor if required.
A swivel tow hitch comes as standard together with over-run brakes. The GTW capacity is 1300kg.
Extension headboard and sides can be specified for additional flexibility and versatility.
The SXR trailer is useful for many applications, particularly where vehicles need to be carried on public roads. It is also suitable for off road use although road wheels do not give the same low ground pressure facility on soft ground as flotation wheels – these can be fitted to the trailer as an option for off road use.
Clever design means that the VT is ideal for many situations where items need to be carried on public roads.
Standard Features –
- Trailer body dimensions: 2995 x 1500 x 300mm
- ‘Logic’ loading ramp
- Over-run brakes
- Galvanised body for durability
- Quality phenolic resin coated ply floor for strength and long life
- 50mm swivel tow hitch
- Jockey wheel
- Rear prop stands
- Road lighting kit
- 13 pin electrics with adaptor supplied to reduce to 7 pin
- 195×70-R14 spare wheel and mounting bracket
- Alloy treadplate floor
- Extension headboard/sides in mesh/solid to give 0.9m height
- Flotation wheels/tyres (25×10-12)